Thursday, August 6, 2009

My duino collection

It looks like I have more duinos that I will ever use, especially considering that I make my own boards now. Some of them (BBB, Illuminato) were never used, I don't even know if they work :)
They will go into my time capsule. I am wondering if someone will recognize them 50 years from now.
From top left:
  • Arduino Duemilanove with ATmega168;
  • Seeeduino v1.1 (ATmega168);
  • Freeduino v1.16 (ATmega168);
  • Wiseduino v1.3 (ATmega328), designed by myself;
  • Illuminato (ATmega845) from liquidware.com;
  • Arduino Pro (ATmega168) from sparkfun.com;
  • Bare-Bones Board rev. C (ATmega168) from moderndevice.com.

P.S. It seems that I am one of the 100 buyers of the Illuminato. Maybe it will become a collectible item, or more, a piece of history, worthy of Computer Museum. We shall see.

Related posts:

3 comments:

  1. That's quite the collection. I hope they get remembered.

    You can find my microcontroller projects on
    www.Nerdful.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might have seen but I thought I would do the same here:

    http://duinoaday.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/my-arduino-stuff/

    I'm still jealous of your illuminato although I don't think I would have used it either, just kept it for geek cred!

    Mowcius

    ReplyDelete